It’s hard for me to realize that 2011 has come and gone. It was such an incredible year for me I almost didn’t want it to end at all. I always like to reflect on the years past just to appreciate where I am today. I am so thankful the Beachbody Coach opportunity and what it has done for me and my family. Back in 2010 I had a great year surpassing every expectation I even dreamed would ever happen in this business for me. When 2011 came I was hopeful to at the very least match what I did in 2010. Of course I set some goals, which I highly suggest you do yourself, whether for your business or for your workout regemine.
I’m happy to say I met almost every goal I set and what’s more the ones I did accomplish I BLEW them out of the water. I can comfortably say I met 99% of my goals for 2011. Not only did I meet some business goals I also met my personal fitness goals. I became a Beachbody Coach in January 2009 and it’s hard to believe it’s already been 3 years – an incredible 3 years might I add. I am so blessed that back in 2009 I made the decision to become a Beachbody Coach. All by being consistent and working my business everyday it blew-up on 2011!
Some Accomplishments for 2011:
- Won the Scout it Out Trip – I was one of only 3 coaches in the entire network to visit Atlantis in the Bahamas on an all expenses paid trip. I have never been treated like a VIP. This trip made me feel like one and I’ll never forget that trip.
- Won the Success Club Trip
- Completed 90 Days of P90X Insanity Workout Hybrid
- Completed Insanity: The Asylum
- Earned $1,000 Bonus
- Made Success Club 10 all twelve months of 2011
- Became a Success Club 10 Allstar
- Made the Success Club Hall of Fame
- Earned a six figure income
- Saw some tremendous growth in the Team
- Saw some amazing Results in our Team with our workouts and Shakeology
Again I am very thankful for the opportunity and I couldn’t have done this without the support of my Team. Although I hated to see 2011 end I’m looking forward to 2012 and I have set all new goals which I’m determined to meet this year.
Are you ready to take a step in the right direction? We can do it together, let’s make 2012 the best year ever!
Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!