I’m sure by now you’ve heard about the exciting news Team Beachbody announced a few weeks ago about P90X3. Now I know some of you are saying, here we go again” or perhaps “when do we get to P90X12”. I kind of agree that 3 P90X programs seems a bit excessive. I was not really too excited when I first heard the news of the new P90X3. I mean the last two were similar in their own ways. It wasn’t until they released the promo video that I really even cared to check it out. Once I did I have to say that I am beyond excited for P90X3. Why? First off I have to say that I really enjoy P90X and that I had pretty good weight loss results from it. The biggest problem was the amount of time commitment you need for P90X. I really struggled with that lately and with the large success of Shaun T’s newest program Focus T25 (25 minute workouts) I started to crave shorter workout segments. And that’s just what Tony Horton has done. The P90X3 workouts will only be 30 minutes each….SOLD!
Sneak Peek P90X3 Video
P90X3 Excuse Killer
Let’s be honest with each other. Most of us either don’t have the time or don’t make the time to workout. Which one are you? P90X3 is going to cut the time excuses for most people. With workouts at only 30 minutes I think that is something most of us can easily commit to on a daily basis. Especially comparing it to the 60 – 90 minutes per day required for P90X (and P90X2). P90X3 will literally take away those excuses.
Tony Horton took all of the science and research used to create P90X and P90X2 and incorporated it into P90X3. As well as added new studies that shows intense 30 minute workouts can get you in into shape FASTER. The workouts are short targeted and intense all jam-packed into 30 minutes.
What Tony Horton Says About P90X3
You know what I keep hearing lately? “Tony, your programs are awesome, they make me look incredible. But an hour every day? Come on . . .”
I get it. You want the results, and you’re willing to do the work, but your freakin’ schedule is jam-packed.
And you know what I have to say to that? GOOD.
Because that’s what challenged me to roll up my sleeves and set out to create something truly revolutionary . . .
When Will P90X3 Be Available?
Available NOW! Get your copy here.
How Much Will P90X3 Cost?
The cost of P90X3 will start at $119.85 for the base package which will include:
Your P90X3 program includes:
16 EXTREME 30-MINUTE WORKOUTS
- Total Synergistics. A full-body resistance workout that triggers fast, powerful changes to your body’s composition.
- The Challenge. Strengthen your entire upper body by stacking push-ups and pull-ups in ways you’ve probably never seen.
- Incinerator. Bring It ’til there’s nothing left to bring. A full burnout session that pushes you past your limits.
- Eccentric Upper. Time under tension is the key to creating lean-muscle growth fast. This upper-body blast will have you begging for mercy.
- Eccentric Lower. You’ll be slowing down the eccentric (or negative) half of each movement to carve a ripped lower body—faster.
- The Warrior. When you need a one-size-fits-all workout that can be done anytime, anywhere, this is your drill.
- Agility X. This fusion of aerobic and anaerobic energy improves your precision, flexibility, balance, and strength.
- Triometrics. Increase your speed and power in a fraction of the time with this explosive next-generation plyo workout.
- Decelerator. Balance your ability to go up strong and come down safe with multi-angle deceleration training.
- CVX. Now resistance is combined with intervals to give you that full-body burn and power up your core.
- MMX. Burn fat by taxing your strength, endurance, and flexibility with this martial arts–based cardio workout.
- Accelerator. Increase your cardiovascular and muscular efficiency, resulting in more bang for your fat-burning buck.
Core, Flexibility & Balance Workouts:
- X3 Yoga. A flow-style practice that improves your musculoskeletal flexibility, balance, stamina, and core strength.
- Pilates X. Power your core, gain muscle elasticity, and stabilize your joints, as Pilates fundamentals meet modern science.
- Isometrix. Isometric contraction combined with instability—this workout gives you an unshakable platform to work from.
- Dynamix. Increase your range of motion, flexibility, and stabilization to help maximize the results you get from every routine.
Plus, 5 Free Gifts:
- Fitness Guide. Your step-by-step guide to getting the most out of Tony’s accelerated extreme fitness program.
- Nutrition Guide. A simplified approach to healthy eating designed to get you ripped—and help you stay that way.
- P90X3 Workout Calendar. Tony gives you each day’s workout, so all you have to do is get in—and crush it.
- “How to Accelerate” DVD. This easy-to-follow P90X3 intro shows you how to achieve your best results in the fastest time.
- 24/7 Online Support. Stay motivated with exclusive ’round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
And a FREE Bonus Workout:
- On One Leg. It’s an entire workout on only one leg! Just when you thought you had seen it all from the Master of Muscle Confusion™, he comes at you hard with a little twist. A $19.95 value—FREE when you order P90X3 through your Coach or Team Beachbody®.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee:
Tony’s so sure you’ll get ripped in 30 minutes a day with P90X3, he’s giving you a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization number, and return it within 90 days, and he’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling, no questions asked.
What’s Included With P90X3?
- 20 New P90X3 30 Minutes Intense workouts
- Easy to use simple Meal Plan Guide
- Workout Calendar
- Bonus Workout (Only at Team Beachbody)
Are There Any Extra Bonuses With P90X3?
P90X3 will officially be released December 10th. And they are expecting these to sell out very fast. There are free gifts that are going to be included with the initial orders but only to Team Beachbody members. You can join Team Beachbody for free by clicking here.
- P90X3 Ball Cap
- Bonus Workout (One on One Series)
*ONLY to Team Beachbody Members
What Kind Of Results Can I Expect From P90X3?
Tony Horton had 40 people go through P90X3 as a test group. 39 of those in the test group dropped at least 10% body fat. Did you read that right? Dropped 10% body fat, NOT pounds. That’s huge in my book. Doing this will come down to the nutrition. Tony says that they went back to the basics similar to Power 90, “Eat healthy foods and don’t eat crap”. He goes on to say that the average body fat %ed loss is about 1 % per month (2% if you are super strict). And P90X3 averaged more than that.
When your only doing 30 minutes it will be less daunting and there’s more intensity in the workouts because you know it’s over quickly. Tony noticed people were doing a couple extra reps because they didn’t have to save themselves for a second 30 minutes. The test groups willingness to push harder and their desire to do things properly (picking the right weights, making sure the form was correct). He sums it up by saying “it’s easier to commit to something shorter than it is to commit to something longer.”
Tony Horton P90X3 QnA’s
Let’s talk about P90X3. What sets it apart from the other programs?
It’s an excuse killer. The workouts are only 30 minutes. Each workout has incredibly efficient sequencing of movement so you are getting the most out of your 30 minutes. There is not a single moment wasted.
If you haven’t done the other P90X programs can you jump into X3?
Yes – X3 is for all those people who wanted to do P90X but didn’t because they thought it was too long. P90X3 is accessible to most people because, much like P90X, there are a ton of modifications.
Do you have a favorite workout in P90X3?
Isometrics – I think it will blow people away. It’s a routine they’ve never seen before. I’m also excited to finally introduce Pilates into my repertoire.
Going into the holiday season, why do P90X, X2 and X3 make great gifts?
P90X is for someone who’s curious and doesn’t know what to do. P90X2 is for any and every P90X graduate and there are millions of them. P90X3 is a brilliant gift for all the people who have seen their friends and family do P90X and say, “I would buy it, but I don’t have the time.” Everyone has a half an hour to get in shape. And if none of those apply and the thought of exercise seems daunting, well, then you give them 10 Minute Trainer!
What are the benefits of drinking Shakeology in conjunction with the P90X programs?
Training requires fuel. Shakeology gives the body all the ingredients it needs to heal and repair so you can keep going.
What Shakeology flavor is your go-to?
I’ve been a Greenberry guy from the beginning. But right now I’m really into the new Vanilla. I’ve been adding berries, cashews and almond milk–yum!
What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Show up to anything and everything that challenges you.
Any good jokes before we go?
A rabbi a lawyer and a priest walk into a bar and the bartender says, “What is this a joke?”
New Year P90X3 Challenge Group
I’m starting an all new P90X3 Challenge group. Team Beachbody will be releasing the program on December 10th 2013. If you are excited for P90X3 and can’t wait to go through the program WHY not get results. In our Challenge group we’ll have daily nutrition/fitness tips along with peer support and the support from a coach (me). Trust me if you want to get results and even finish a program like this you are going to need support and motivation. That’s where the P90X3 Challenge Group comes in…and guess what, it’s absolutely FREE to join! Fill out the form below and I’ll pass along the details to get you added to our private P90X3 Challenge Group.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!