Congratulations on making a decision on getting fit and healthy. I’m glad you are taking the time to read through this and that you have decided to take control of your health and fitness. I’m living proof you can achieve the results you want with Beachbody programs and I want to help you reach your goals too. It wasn’t too long ago when I weighed more than 200 pounds. I have lost more than 30 pounds with the help of P90X, Insanity and Shakeology. To better understand how to get started please check out the following steps and as always feel free to contact me at anytime. I became a Beachbody Coach to help others succeed with Beachbody Programs. I don’t want your money, I want your comittment. We can reach your goals together but you need to be committed to reaching your goals. Ready to Get Started?!
Disclaimer: I DO NOT want your money! I want Your Committment
Have Support! Make Me Your Free Beachbody Coach
– If you have already have me as your assigned Beachbody Coach skip to the next step. If you haven’t done this, don’t worry it’s simple and free to do and it entitles you to be on my team (Team Fit Force). This way I can help you every step of the way. You can join my team by clicking here. If you are trying to decide on which program is right for you I want you to know that there is something for everyone. If you feel you are a beginner perhaps Power 90 or Slim in 6 will be a good starting point for you. If you feel those are to novice for you can look into something more extreme like P90X or Insanity. If you want to go absolutely insane then try out Asylum or P90X2. Or maybe you might be interested in an in between program like Chalean Extreme, Pump or TurboFire. Still not sure? Check out the workout program comparison chart by clicking here.
Determine the Equipment you will need
– Some programs require no equipment like in Insanity or TurboFire. With any workout that has resistance training (P90X, P90X2, Power 90, Chalean Extreme) you are going to need either a set of dumbbells or resistance bands. For me dumbbells are the way to go, but again go with what works best for you and your budget. For P90X, P90X2 you will also need either a place to do pull ups or a pull up bar.
Document and Tracking
– Pretty simple step here, yet this is the step many people tend to skip. Make sure you take before pics from multiple angles with a plain background. Also you will need to take you measurements. Document your progress with photos and measurements every 15-30 days because when you go back to look at where you came from you are going to be amazed, plus you can use them as motivation. Tracking your workouts and nutrition is also vital for success. I use My Fitness Pal to track my nutrition and the Team Beachbody Supergym to help me track my workouts. You can learn how to set them up by clicking here.
Learn About Nutrition
– Ok, nutrition is going to be the most important step in this whole process. It’s proven that your results will be from 80% nutrition and 20% workouts. So you need to take the nutrition serious. The better the nutrition the better your results will be and that’s a fact. Need help with you diet, you can check out some quick tips from Michi’s ladder by clicking here. Learn more about tracking your nutrition here. Remember “you can’t out train a bad diet”. Click here to view our All-In-One Nutriton Page.
Get Plugged In
– It’s important to know you are not doing this alone! We as a team that will help you keep motivated, accountable and supported in you workouts and diet. Below are two indiviuals from our team that have won $500 in the Beachbody Challenge. We want to help you succeed. The choice is up to you. Click here to learn about our Joining our FREE Challenge group. Or Click here to learn about how to join our Guaranteed Results Challenge Group.
Understand it won’t be easy
– It’s good to know this going in. In know way will this journey be easy, the workouts are hard, the diets are hard to maintain. You are going to have days you don’t want to show up, days you will be sore or sick, but you know what? You can do it, so suck it up! Once you make that commitment to finish by any means necessary you are well on your way to amazing results. And we’ll be right there by your side every step of the way.
– I push play just about everyday (5-6 days per week) and I have reached the goals I had set out. Now, I have new ones and I’m working towards them everyday. There is no reason you can’t reach your goals too.
Click Here:Make Rob my Free Beachbody Coach
Click Here: Switch your coach to me
Some of you may decide that deciding to commit the time and money towards a workout program is all you can handle at this time, and that is perfectly fine. If that’s your scenario, pick a program and go from there.
If you are like me and want to start off with everything in place from the start then there is a way to save you money by ordering in a bundle that will include your workout program, Shakeology and a VIP Team Beachbody membership all at a discounted rate AND FREE SHIPPING. These bundles are called “Challenge Packs” Click here to find the right Challenge Pack for you. (They include just about every workout available). I highly recommend Shakeology either in a Challenge Pack or alone. It’s proven on our Challenge groups that those who commit to Shakeology are more likely to have better results. It’s completely optional, but recommended.