Asylum is Here!
Are you ready for game day? As Shaun T says, “You can’t practice all the time. You have to perform at some point.” Like spring training, THE ASYLUM is the program that will get you ready to perform at your peak.
Why THE ASYLUM?
If you’ve already completed INSANITY®, you might be wondering, why do I need THE ASYLUM? Here are 5 significant differences between the two programs:
1. Go From Insane to Elite
With INSANITY you focused on improving your cardiovascular endurance and on total body conditioning. So, what’s left? How about improving your balance, agility, power, strength, and coordination? Jump higher. Run faster. If you want to become an elite athlete or just improve your game, THE ASYLUM is your winning strategy.
2. Progression System
With INSANITY, we focused on Max Interval Training. With THE ASYLUM we’ve added to that with sports progression drills to really step it up. They’ll keep you engaged and help you dramatically improve your power, form, and focus from day 1 to day 30.
3. New Tools!
The Speed Rope will torch those calories and the Agility Ladder will help you to become quicker on your feet while also measuring your progress.
4. An All-New Meal Plan
To get you ready for game day, we developed a 14-day meal plan that’s very different from the one you saw in INSANITY. Stick with it for 2 weeks (or, even better, for the full 30 days) and we bet you’ll be pleased with your results! Hint: you can have carbs this time around!
5. Added Resistance
In INSANITY, you used only your body weight as resistance. In THE ASYLUM, Shaun T steps it up and asks you to Dig Deep in what he calls the hardest strength workout he’s ever done. Depending on your goals, you can add weights, resistance bands, and a chin-up bar to your moves.
If you want the nitty gritty details, look no further! Here’s all the info you want to know.
There Are 6 Intense Workouts:
1. Speed & Agility:
Get quick on your feet with intense cardio—fast!
2. Vertical Plyo: Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine.
3. Relief: Stretch out to build long, lean muscles and increase your flexibility.
4. Strength: Develop game-winning power by cross- training with weights and resistance.
5. Back to Core: Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings you’ll need to get the explosive strength of elite athletes.
6. Game Day: Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout.
You ‘ll Get 5 Sports-Inspired Training Tools:
- Agility Ladder: Sharpen your focus and form with this portable ladder and improve your speed and agility.
- Speed Rope: Improve your foot speed and endurance with this ultimate training tool.
- Three Programs in One: There’s the straight-up ASYLUM workout that you can check off each day to cross-train like a professional athlete. Once you’ve completed THE ASYLUM, use the two hybrid calendars that combine the program with INSANITY® and with P90X®.
- Guide Playbook: Map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
- Get Shredded Nutrition Guide: Follow meals and tips used by Shaun T and you’ll get shredded and be ready for game day—every day.
And 2 Bonus Workouts for FREE!
- Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you’ve made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool.
- Overtime: Add this 15-minute monster to any ASYLUM workout to see if you’ve still got game
Nutrition Guide Components
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the nutrition information you’ll receive that will help you get impressive results from your 30-day ASYLUM experience!
1. Eat Frequently
To get through these intense workouts, you’ll want to keep your metabolism fires burning and your body fueled. We recommend at least 5 meals a day.You’ll find easy to make, delicious recipes in the guide that will help you achieve this goal.
2. Go Light at Night
For a competitive advantage, Shaun T recommends starting with your largest meal in the morning. Each meal afterward gets progressively smaller, so your last meal of the day is the lightest and smallest.
3. Limit Your Portions
While Shaun doesn’t believe in limiting calories, he does watch his portions. He believes that eating frequent small meals revs your metabolism.
4. Eat Lean
Eat clean to be lean and mean. Not only is this a “clean” eating plan, but you’ll be super excited about how great everything tastes. We worked with a professional gourmet chef and our nutritionist to give you great-tasting food that will help you get shredded.
5. Carbs are Cool
Shaun could never get through his workouts without carbohydrates. But, to get shredded, he suggests you eat your carbs and starches earlier in the day.
Shaun T Q & A about Asylum
We know you’re excited. And we bet you have questions. Here are some answers straight from Shaun T himself.
What are your favorite workouts in THE ASYLUM?
The Strength workout is really amazing to me, but my other favorite is Speed & Agility. It uses a lot of the progression drills. For example, there are moving pushups using the Agility Ladder. Then moving pushups with a toe tap. Then moving pushups with hopping into the ladder into a squat position.
After doing THE ASYLUM, where did you see your biggest improvement?
I saw the biggest improvement in vertical. I was a high jumper and a hurdler, but now, I can stand under the basketball hoop and can jump so that my mid forearm reaches the hoop with no problem.
How heavy do the weights have to be to see results?
If you do 12 reps you should be feeling the burn on rep 12. But you must keep good form. In the videos I use 25-pound dumbbells because I was talking and I didn’t want to look crazy. But when I was training, I would use 30- or 35-pound dumbbells.
Should I follow the nutrition guide?
Please, please, please follow the guide. It’s only 30 days. Follow the guide really strictly for 30 days and your “before” and “after” pictures will be amazing.
Are you ready for THE ASYLUM experience? Order it now.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!