And you thought the party was over! Here is my tip of the day to show you that you CAN maintain your nutrition and fitness plan and still go to a party and have fun! You CAN have your cake and eat it too! Okay not really – don’t eat the CAKE!!!!
Recently we had a birthday in our family. And so that led me to my topic for today, which is what do you do when you have a party and you want to be able to go and enjoy yourself but not completely hose your diet or your fitness plan.
So here are my tips:
- Number one: make sure that you get your workout in first thing in the morning, okay? Then, at least you know you’ve had your exercise and you have already had a success for the day.
- Number two: drink lots of water all day. Water will help you feel full and flush toxins out of your body to make you feel healthier.
- The next thing is to make sure that your meals leading up to the party are healthy and maybe a little bit lower in calories so that you can afford a little splurge at the party.
- And the fourth thing–and this is a lifesaver–is eat before you go to the party. Because then you’re going to get there, you’re not going be starving and head straight for the chips.
- Last, indulge in something, but make sure it’s a smaller portion. I’m not saying never have cake again. You can have a slice of cake at a party or have a glass of wine, but just limit your portions. Enjoy yourself, have fun. It’s not about starving yourself or denying yourself the simple pleasures in life. I want you to have those.
So make sure that you just set yourself up for success at a party, and you can still go and have a great time.
Please share this on your facebook page so that we can help others in their quest to develop health habits and a great life!
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Leaders Wanted
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!