It has become the norm now that Team Beachbody releases a program at the end of the year. Last year we had Insanity Max 30 and the prior year we had P90X3. Both are probably my favorite two Team Beachbody workouts to date. This year we get another new workout and I have to say I’m stoked for this one. The Master’s Hammer and Chisel has been teased to us for quite some time now and the time has finally come for its release. This is the first time Beachbody has put 2 of its celebrity trainers in the same program. The Hammer (Sagi – Body Beast Creator) and the Chisel (Autumn Calabrese – 21 Day Fix). But how are these two completely different trainers going to collaborate and create a noteworthy program for the masses. I’ll tell you how, by compiling their best, most efficient methods into one program that will help you sculpt a strong, defined body and in only 60 days. It’s called The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, so let’s take a closer look into The Master’s Hammer & Chisel and what it’s all about.
What is The Master’s Hammer and Chisel?
This is the first time, trainers Sagi and Autumn have teamed together to create and expertly designed program to help you build a powerful, defined body. The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is a complete training system that will incorporate three phases Stabilization, Strength and Power or SSP Training. This is how Hammer and Chisel will effectively help you build, chisel and refine a masterpiece physique in only 60 days.
About The Trainers
Both Sagi Kalev & Autumn Calabrese are experts who have helped countless people reach incredible physical transformations. Sagi has been named Mr. Israel twice and is a aster Professional Personal Trainer, IFBB Pro, member of the IFBB Propta Hall of Fame, Certified Nutrition Specialist, and Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist. Autumn is a celebrity trainer, best-selling author and a working mom who has held certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA), and has competed at the national level in various bikini competitions.
What makes The Master’s Hammer and Chisel incredibly effective and unique?
- Stabilization, Strength and Power are the three phases of SSP Training in the Master’s Hammer and Chisel program. Other programs mostly only focus on one or two phases which might get you results, BUT The Master’s Hammer and Chisel uses all three methods to help chip away at the fat and carve every muscle for a strong body in just 60 days.
- It includes 12 all new (30-40 minute) workouts that will combine Sagi and Autumn’s proven successful techniques in hard-core training.
- Both trainers make the nutrition goals of the program simple. Included is an easy to follow customizable nutrition plan, along with 7 portion control containers that will show you exactly how to portion out your nutrition for best results.
- Using the included flexible nutrition plan will help you lean out, sculpt and even maintain and build muscle.
- No need to buy extra equipment. There are options to adapt certain exercises.
- Each workout includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.
Equipment needed For Hammer & Chisel
A few dumbbells, a bench or stability ball, and a chin-up bar or resistance band with a door attachment kit.
Beachbody On Demand Perk!
When you purchase The Master’s Hammer and Chisel and become a Premium Team Beachbody Club member, you’ll get unlimited access to Beachbody On Demand, where you can stream The Master’s Hammer and Chisel and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts via any desktop, tablet, TV, or mobile device—wherever you have an internet connection. Just look for “Purchased Programs” on Beachbody On Demand to stream The Master’s Hammer and Chisel workouts.
I hope you are excited for this all new program like I am. I’ll be putting it to the test very soon and I’m looking forward to what The Master’s Hammer and Chisel can do for me.
Did you find the The Master’s Hammer and Chisel workout interesting?? Do me a quick favor and share it with your friends! “Tweet it”, “Like it” or “Pin it” to help someone else who may be going through the same struggles as you! . Very much appreciated.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!