Despite the fact that thousands of people have found Insanity Workout extremely effective, not everyone who bought the DVD package experience the same effects. This, however, does not mean that the workout program is ineffective. One of the most typical reasons why this particular workout program may sometimes not produce desired results is the inability of some individuals to follow instructions properly. Like any other fitness and weight loss programs, adhering to Insanity workout plan precisely as instructed is very crucial. To be able to perform the physical fitness drills is the core in making the program work for your best.
What is Insanity
A superb workout program with a curious name, the workout program is basically a comprehensive 60-day physical improvement package developed by Shaun T. Prior to the development of this particular workout program, Shaun T. has already became a household name due to Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body which are two highly popular workout programs. Insanity is one of the most widespread home fitness programs offered in DVD format by Beachbody Fitness. For the uninitiated, Beachbody Fitness is recognized as a leading name in health and fitness. Probably, this comprehensive fitness package can be considered one of the best workout programs offered by the company. Designed by fitness experts as an effective interval cardio training program, the workout program can help you lose as much as a thousand calories in just one hour. The user just needs to perform high intensity aerobics workouts in long bursts followed by a series of short time rests.
What is In Store for You?
The whole fitness package contains 10 (11 if purchased here) videos in DVD format. The videos may last from 20 to 80 minutes and each and every single one of them showcases at-home instructional materials on how to maintain a healthier and fitter physique minus the need for any expensive equipment. The question now, however, is does this workout program really work? Of course it does. Aside from this, there is also a 30-day hundred percent customer satisfaction guarantee offered by Team Beachbody to customers.
The Principle behind the Workout Program
Insanity was actually developed based on the particular premise that maximum interval training yields the best results when it comes to keeping the body healthier and fit. The focus of this program is to maintain a high heart rate level during the training. Recovery and rest periods are kept at a minimum. In effect, your body is forced to exert more energy in in short intervals. Compared to other traditional fitness methods designed to slowly build heart rate, this workout program aims to take your physical training to the highest level as quickly as possible.
What Can You Expect?
Insanity consists of the most effective physical training techniques known to man. These includes, among many others, pure cardiovascular workouts, pylometrics or jumping exercises, The Heisman, and an assortment of proven and tested athletic training programs. The idea is to move from one workout method to another whenever your body is capable of doing so. The key, however, is to rest just enough for your body to recover and start working out again. In short, the much-acclaimed workout program combines the best of the best so you can be sure that your road to a healthier lifestyle is fast and without any unnecessary obstacles.
Why Do Some People find it Difficult to Lose Weight?
Going back to the question on why there are individuals who find it quite hard to lose weight with Insanity, here might be some reasons. First, users need to watch their diet. According to Dr. Cedric Bryant, the head science officer of the American Council of Exercise, diet is very crucial in making the workout program produce maximum effects. In spite of the fact that the program does actually work, you really have to exert some effort in following the procedures that are necessary in making Insanity highly effective. For instance, if you fail to follow a good diet plan, you may still gain weight even if you adhere to the workout program. The entire DVD package includes useful tips on the best diet programs that one should follow to make the workout method more effective.
Maximize Your Potential
To maximize the potential of your body to lose weight as well as become more fit, it is very important to complete the entire workout routine in its precise order. The fitness program is designed and meant to be followed based on the particular order recommended by Shaun T. Failure to do it this way will definitely lead to poor results. In essence, self-motivation is an essential key that can help you transform your body into something better. Well, you will need a lot of that if you want to try a workout program as hardcore as Insanity.
Here are some of the top reason’s you may not be losing weight with Insanity:
- Calorie Deficit – You need to create a calorie deficit in order to lose weight. It comes down to calories in, calories out. However if you are eating to little calories you can also create a negative effect on weight loss. To few calories will cause your body to hold onto fat as if you are starving. This is the biggest mistake I see people make, so make sure you are getting the correct amount of calories. Click here to learn more about eating more to lose weight. Click here to see the Insanity Diet Guide, Calorie Calculator and Calendar.
- Intensity – Low Intensity is another reason you may not be losing weight. Just going through h movements will get you results but you need to work on progression and go harder each time. An easy way to tell if you are pushing hard enough is to look at your own shirt. Is it wet with sweat? Or do you finish and hardly work up a sweat? Try increasing the intensity.
- Ratio’s – Your macronutrient levels maybe all out of whack. Following the diet guide is the best way to go but if you taking on the Insanity Challenge without following the diet guide and just “eating clean” you need to make sure you are getting the right amount of Proteins, Carbs and Fats. Insanity is set up to a 40-40-20 (40% Protein, 40% Carbs and 20% Fat). Track what you are eating and see where your numbers are falling. To much fat or to many carbs can have a negative effect. I know this takes a little effort but Insanity is to hard of a workout not to put any effort into the diet.
- Proper Form – Make sure you are using proper form on every move. This may not play a big roll in weight loss but it can increase the speed quality and safety of your results, if you injury yourself or pull a muscle due to improper form you will have a set back which is something we want to avoid. Having good for will get you the most out of your Insanity workouts.
- Eating – We talked about this already. It does matter what you put into your mouth. It’s easy to track it with some kind of software or website. I personally use My Fitness Pal. You can even customize it to the Macronutrient ratios you are trying to reach. And the have the free app for your smart phones. So now you can track everything on the go. Try this for one week and you’ll see exactly where your at…you maybe surprised.
- H20 – Believe it or not water is a big contributor to the weight loss equation. Many people drink water but not nearly enough. You need to be drinking 2-3 liters per day (at a minimum with Insanity). Cut out all the other liquids like soda and sweet t. Don’t like water? Season it with a little himalayan salt or even some crystal light packs to add a little flavor. Even squeezing a little bit of lemon in will help.
- Sore Muscles – Did you know sore muscles are retaining water? It’s a good idea not to weigh in while your muscles are sore. The extra water in you muscles will cause the scale to tip a bit. Also weighing in on the same day at the same time each week will give you a better idea. Don’t worry about weighing in every day. Pick a day and stick to it.
- Measurements – Did you record all your measurement prior to beginning Insanity? If not go do it right now, here’s how. Sometime the scale may not move but you’re losing inches. Losing inches and not losing weight only means you are gaining muscle. Can’t complain about that!
Did you find anything you are doing wrong? Have you found somewhere you need to improve? I’m sure you’ll figure out why you are losing weight with Insanity. The reality is that Insanity is a hard workout causing you to burn a lot of calories so do yourself a favor and make sure you are doing everything else correctly. There’s nothing harder than doing a hard workout and not getting results, it will be that much harder to continue. Try some of these tips above and see if it helps. I hopeful this helped you out, feel free to leave a comment of you have anything to ask or add.
Did you find this post helpful?? Do me a quick favor and share it with your friends! “Tweet it”, “Like it” or “Pin it” to help someone else who may be going through the same struggles as you! . Very much appreciated.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!