The Insanity workouts are probably the toughest workouts available on DVD today. Insanity comes with 10 cardio based workouts (11 if purchased here) designed by fitness trainer Shaun T. One of the plus sides to this workout is that there is no extra equipment required to do the Insanity program. All of the resistance used in this program is derived from your own body weight.
Let’s dive into what the Insanity workouts are that come with the full program.
The Insanity Workout Lengths and Descriptions:
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test. This is where you start. Shaun T puts your body to the test to see if you are made of the right stuff. (30 min.)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit. You will burn a ton of fat with this interval based workout. Shaun uses intense lower body plyo and intense cardio. (42 min.)
- Cardio Power & Resistance. Get ready to build lean muscle and upper body definition done with your own body weight using strength training and power moves. (40 min.)
- Cardio Recovery. Take a day to take it easy, well not exactly, but Shaun does take it easier on you at least one day per week, giving your muscles time to recover. (33 min.)
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. This is a non stop cardio workout, Shaun T is even “nervous” for this one. Be ready to go extreme. (55 min.)
- Core Cardio & Balance. After month 1 you will take a break and hit this workout to help you recovery and gear up for month two. (37 min.)
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test. We up the ante in month 2 with this interval circuit which is more intense than anything you have probably ever done. (86 min.)
- Max Interval Plyo. Go at your MAX and push your legs to mercy from power and plyo moves. (55 min.)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs. An extreme cardio crusher designed to push you to your limits. (65 min.)
- Max Recovery. Take a break and build strength for another round with intense moves and stretches. (47 min.)
Are there any Bonus Insanity Workouts?
- Fast and Furious. Short on time? Get a complete workout in this compacked 20 minute killer workout.
If you purchase Insanity from this website you will also be provided a Fast and Furious workout at no additional charge and it’s automatically included with your order.
*Purchased seperatly would cost you another $25
Bonus Materials That Come With the Insanity Workouts
- Elite Nutrition Plan. Complete nutrition plan designed to help you achieve maximum results. If you want results, nutrition is the key.
- Fitness Guide. A quick guide to what to expect from Insanity. Including how many calorie calculation and more.
- Calendar. Wall calendar with Fit Test Chart to help you keep track of what day and workout you are on. Check them off as you go and Get It Done!
- FREE Online Support Tools. Access to fitness experts and support through our online system. Plus you’ll have the option of joining an exclusive Challenge Group on Facebook for additional support.
So there you have it, the entire list of Insanity workouts and what’s included. Each and every workout will cause you to become a sweat fountain and you can burn up to 1,000 calories per hour. I personally saw close to about 850+ calories burned in a 45 minute workout. Are you ready to take the Insanity Challenge?
You have a full 60 days to try it for yourself. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, simply call Customer Service to return it within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked.
If you would like even more info on each of these Insanity workouts be sure and check out complete Insanity Workout review where we cover each and every workout in more detail.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!