Are you ready to take your fitness routine to the next level? If you are tired of the same routine and want a new challenging workout, try P90X2 today. P90X2 will have you looking fantastic in a bathing suit in 90 days or less. All from the comfort of your home.
If you have not completed the original P90X, I would recommend you at least check that program out before you jump into P90X2. This is not a requirement, but a suggestion.
X2 contains both intense cardio and resistance training using a variety of workouts on a more advanced level than P90X.
There is some P90X2 equipment that is required to get started.
If you have completed P90X, you will probably already have most of the equipment. There are a few additional items to help maximize your results, but you can still get by with these basics.
P90X2 Equipment Basics:
1. P90X2 DVD’s, Fitness Guide, & Nutrition Guide. The P90X2 program comes with 14 different workouts, the Fitness Guide, and the Nutrition Guide. Get everything you need by ordering directly from my site today.
2. Resistance Bands OR Dumbbells. Either of these options is effective, it’s just a matter of personal preference. Be sure to get at least three varieties of resistance or dumbbell weights. Resistance bands are great for travel and much cheaper than the dumbbells. If you can afford both, it just gives you more choices.
3. Pull-up Bar. Over 50% of the X2 workouts incorporate exercises using the pull-up or chin-up bar. The simplest option is to purchase a pull up bar that attaches above a doorway.
Once you have these basics, you are ready to begin. To take your workout up a notch, below is optional P90X2 equipment.
P90X2 Equipment (optional):
4. Yoga Mat. Depending on where you work out, this can even fall under “required equipment.” A high quality mat will save your knees and back during the floor exercises.
5. Stability Ball. For increasing core strength, many of the upper body workouts on X2 require a stability ball. You can buy one at any local fitness store.
6. Medicine Balls. For several chest exercises, medicine balls are a crucial piece of getting effective results.
7. Push up Stands. Bring It! X2 style with the push up stands. You may have seen these if you have done other P90X workouts. The push up stands save your wrists and help your form.
8. High Quality Foam Roller. Foam rollers relieve tension and pain and are perfect for loosening those tight muscles.
9. Yoga Blocks. Yoga blocks are simple tools used to help increase strength and mobility.
10. Chin Up Max. This is an optional piece of P90X2 equipment that essentially replaces the chair boost.
11. P90X2 Worksheets. Like Tony always says..”write everything down.” Now you can with these downloadable worksheets.
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!