Insanity Asylum Review
Just when you think a workout cannot get any more intense! If you loved Insanity by track and field star Shaun T, you’ll be even more amazed by his next workout routine, Insanity: The Asylum. The Asylum is designed to get you in shape in 30 days by following similar drills that are used by professional athletes. In this Insanity Asylum Review I will tell you what to expect, what’s included and show you an unboxing of this 30 day routine.
What’s included – Insanity Asylum Review
The Asylum includes 6 sports-specific training videos, a speed rope, agility ladder, workout calendar, a step-by-step guide, and a nutrition plan.
The portable ladder helps you focus and sharpen your form while helping you become faster and improve agility. The jump rope is an ultimate training secret that contributes to serious endurance, fast foot work, and agility.
Shaun has you cross training like an elite athlete using agility drills with the ladder, bear crawls, jump rope training, plyo exercises, push ups, core training, and much more.
The Insanity Asylum Review includes 6 intense sports training workouts.
* Vertical plyo. Provides 40 minutes of power jumps and plyometrics – great for athletes as a way to prepare for sports.
* Strength. Building up strength, the workout combines pushups, with weight training, body resistance, and ab workouts.
* Speed and Agility. This is quite challenging, utilizing the ladder for a lot of speed and agility work. Speed and agility are central traits of being a powerful athlete.
* Back to Core. Building up your core is an essential part to getting your body strong, flexible, and powerful. In this video, you will get a lot of back, abdominal, and oblique exercises.
* Relief. You do get a down day to rest and perform much needed stretching exercises. It is important to take time to complete this workout as it helps prevent injuries and increases flexibility.
Insanity Asylum Review – Game Day
The last video, Game Day, combines all the elements from the other videos into one intense, all out 61 minute physical competition – with yourself. This part of The Asylum workout provides a fun, yet challenging workout. Shaun captures 10 different sports-specific exercises to incorporate various body movement. These sport-specific moves work various parts of your body.
Throughout all of the workouts, Shaun T does a great job motivating you by pushing and encouraging you to keep going.
Insanity Asylum Review is an intense workout that keeps your heart rate up high while improving your focus and concentration, endurance, strength, and skill. This program requires full focus and dedication that will give you impressive results after the 30 days are over.
While this workout is for those at more advanced fitness levels, you can start slow to build up your strength, agility, and speed. These traits help you compete in any sport or athletic activity with even more power and skill.
Take the challenge today, and give yourself 30 days to achieve amazing athletic improvements.
Insanity Asylum Review unboxing
Insanity Asylum Review
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!