Introducing Tropical Strawberry Shakeology made with sweet, juicy strawberries, plus natural tropical fruits like tangy pineapple, luscious papaya, tart camu-camu, and smooth banana. You’ll love the light, refreshing fruity flavor—you’ll be amazed that it’s 100 percent vegan, lactose-free, and dairy-free!
Just take one sip, and its sweet, luscious strawberry flavor along with notes of tropical fruits such as pineapple, banana, and papaya will whisk you away to paradise. You’ll quickly discover that the delicate flavor is easy to customize with your favorite fruits. For instance, it combines deliciously with bananas, blueberries, and coconut water. Wouldn’t that flavor combination be a great way to start your day?
This refreshing vegan shake is also the first addition to our new Beachbody Ultimate™ line—products that help nurture the body’s natural ability to heal itself and enhance the body’s own organic processes. Tropical Strawberry’s powerful protein punch comes from a proprietary vegan protein blend crafted from whole, plant-based proteins including sprouted brown rice, sacha inchi, chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, and spirulina, and delivers all 9 essential amino acids. And it’s 100% dairy-free and lactose-free.
And, like our Chocolate and Greenberry flavors, Shakeology Tropical Strawberry is packed with vitamins and minerals that continue to make Shakeology the Healthiest Meal of the Day®. With 160 calories, 20 grams of carbs, and 15 grams of protein, it’s the ideal breakfast choice that can help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted.
WHY TRY OUR NEW Tropical Strawberry Shakeology VEGAN SHAKE?
- All our key ingredients come from natural whole foods.
- Our vegan formula offers you the easiest digestion and assimilation.
- Our 100 percent vegan, lactosefree, and dairy-free formula can help you manage your weight, as well as helping support your immune system, protect your long-term health, and give you energy.
Learn more about the all new Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Top 6 Reason’s to try Tropical Strawberry Shakeology:
- Tropical Strawberry Shakeology is a new, light, refreshing flavor featuring strawberry, banana, pineapple, papaya, and coconut. And it’s easy to customize with any of your favorite additions.
- In a coco-nutshell, Tropical has a taste and texture so delicious and smooth, you won’t believe it’s vegan!
- Tropical is a completely plant-based formula with NO animal products. This makes it very easily digested and assimilated by your body.
- Our proprietary vegan protein blend contains all 9 essential amino acids. It also contains a protein blend featuring raw, sprouted, fermented brown rice protein, along with sacha inchi, chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, and spirulina.
- Tropical also includes NEW superfoods, including coconut flower nectar, luo han huo, Himalayan salt, and konjac root. All of the key nutrients come from natural whole foods. There are no added vitamin or mineral isolates and no fortification.
- Maca, that is. Just like Chocolate and Greenberry, Tropical also contains maca powder (root), which carries strong libido-enhancing properties. Maca also helps increase stamina and energy levels, calms the nerves, and contributes to overall well being.
New Super Foods in Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Coconut Flower Nectar
You’re familiar with the fruit of the coconut palm, but did you know that the flowers of the coco nucifera produce a naturally sweet, delicious nectar packed with vitamin C, B vitamins, and 17 of the 20 amino acids? It also has a low score on the glycemic index, so although it’s sweet, it releases its energy slowly so you don’t get a sugar high or the resulting crash.
Luo Han Guo
Pronounced “law hawn gwah,” this fruit was discovered by Chinese monks in the 13th century. At first, they used this low-calorie, low-glycemic fruit as a sweetener for their tea. After all, it’s 300 times sweeter than sugar! But, they soon discovered that it could have a positive impact on coughs and other respiratory ailments. And recent research has revealed that it may work as an antioxidant to help eliminate the free radicals that can cause serious health concerns.
A touch of salt can go a long way in bringing out flavor, but this salt goes a step further . . . it’s even healthy for you! This raw, untouched, unprocessed salt contains more than 70 trace minerals which help detoxify the blood and maintain a stable pH balance in cells. And all that for less than 5% of the recommended daily intake for someone on a low-sodium diet!
This yam-like root has been used as a part of a healthy diet in India, China, Japan, and Korea for centuries, and for good reason: It’s recently been found that Konjac Root may be able to promote healthy blood sugar and ideal cholesterol levels, and help with regularity for optimal digestive health. Plus, if you’ve been having trouble with fighting off your not-so-healthy cravings, the fiber in this wonder food can help you out, thanks to its ability to absorb up to 200 times its weight in water, making you feel fuller for longer.
Check out the Nutritional Facts
(Includes FREE instant access to online workout tools and community support)
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!