Tai chi has long been practiced by Asian cultures to help them improve their health as well as their physical and mental condition. The discipline and the movements of this program have been integrated into Tai Cheng, a new fitness program that has been designed to be a more intense form of Tai chi. This article is a Tai Cheng review to give you an idea on what this program is about.
What is Tai Cheng?
This is the latest fitness program introduced by Beachbody, one of the most well-known fitness companies today. This program was created by Dr. Mark Cheng, a martial arts master trainer who also works as a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner and a physical therapist. According to a Dr. Mark Cheng, he designed the program based on his background in martial arts and traditional medicine in order to come up with a system which, while low-impact, will help people get into shape.
This fitness program runs for 13 weeks. Each session will start with a warm-up session. Afterwards, you will be taught a new move. New moves will be taught to you daily, and these will build up as you progress through the program in the next weeks. These exercises have been specially chosen in order to challenge your body, improve your metabolism, improve your posture, and improve your mood and overall well-being.
What are the benefits offered by the Tai Cheng program?
Tai Cheng offers a lot of benefits to individuals.
- Exercises are low-impact. This program is based on tai chi, a type of discipline that uses low-impact movements to help people get fit. Tai Cheng stays true to tai chi in this regard, as the movements in this program are low-impact. As such, those who are recovering from injuries or are not used to strenuous physical activity can go on this program to help them achieve better health. What’s more, this also puts you at less risk of getting injured while exercising, something that is a constant danger for those who are doing strenuous exercises.
- Exercises can be done by just about anyone. If the Tai Cheng movements in this program aren’t low-impact enough to convince you, you might also be interested to know that this program has been designed for just about anyone, regardless of their age or physical condition. In fact, Tai Cheng has different levels so that you can select the level that best suits your physical condition. As such, Tai Cheng is a great fitness program for you, regardless of whether you’re someone who will be trying out a physical fitness program for the first time or if you’re someone who is already physically fit and just want to go on a program that will help you keep in shape. Even those who haven’t exercised in a long time can find themselves getting back on the groove if they get started on Tai Cheng.
- Doesn’t leave room for boredom. One of the reasons why people end up dropping their fitness program is not because they didn’t experience any health benefits while on the program, but because they actually grew bored and tired of the routine. What’s great about Tai Cheng is that it introduces something new on a daily basis, which means that you can look forward to incorporating something different in your workout in each session.
- Improves overall health. Tai Cheng gives your body an overall workout. Don’t let the fact that it’s low-impact fool you into thinking that this won’t do anything for your body. Not only can this help you lose weight and tone your muscles, it can also help improve your strength, balance, and flexibility as well. It even helps you get better posture. It can promote joint alignment as well, which can mean that you can finally say goodbye to the aches and pains of your joints.
- Helps improve your mental skills. Tai Cheng isn’t just about improving your physical health, it can also improve your mental skills as well. Like tai chi, Tai Cheng also helps improve your focus. This in turn can help you take control of your emotions so that you will feel less stress and become more confident about yourself.
- Helps people lose weight. It’s not just the physical movements that will help people lose weight while on this program. Tai Cheng can also improve metabolism, which means that your body will have a better ability in burning the fat in your body.
- Can be done just about anywhere. You don’t have to be at the gym to do the exercises in the program. You can do these exercises practically wherever you may go, whether you’re at home or even outdoors.
Tai Cheng vs Tai Chi
Tai Cheng does more than just improve your physical health, it improves your overall well-being as well. What’s more, since this can be done by just about anyone and everyone, you don’t have to worry about this program not being the right fit for you given your physical condition. You can even get your whole family involved if you want your entire brood to get fit with you. Tai Cheng may not be the most conventional type of fitness program out there, but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work. In fact, judging by the reviews made by those who have tried out this program as well as the long history of tai chi in helping people get fit and healthy, you can be sure that Tai Cheng will be a great choice for you in helping you get fit, both physically and mentally.
Tai Cheng Free Gifts Included:
Yours In Success,
Work With Me - Join Us!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or ideas below in the comments!